Sunday, September 7, 2008

About me :)


Hi, I'm 12 years old and was born in London, England. I lived there for most of my life but I now live in Cyprus with my parents and Cyprus poodle called George. I have friends from all over Cyprus, from Larnaca to Episkopi and they are all brilliant! My favorite bands are Scouting for Girl's and OneRepublic at the moment. I think that She's So Lovely by Scouting for Girl's and Stop and Stare by OneRepublic are really good songs because they have a catchy beat and lovely lyrics. I'm in 8th grade at the moment and am the youngest student. I have two ponies that I have on loan meaning I don't own them but have a right to ride them whenever I want to. The first pony is 14 hh and called Mowena, she's 36 years old and was born in England but transported to Cyprus when she was very young, she is bay or brown and is abosulutely brilliant!! My other pony is 14.2 hh and called Archie, he is 6 years old and was born in Cyprus, he is chestnut or ginger and I am training him at the moment! My other hobbies are hurdling and swimming. I hurdle whenever I can and I really enjoy it along with track and field, I also really enjoy swimming because I have done so since I was about 5 years old. Sometimes I like to watch some television, my favorite actor is Robert Kazinsky. I think that he is great, he is going to Hollywood next year and I'm hoping he will do well but eventually come back to EastEnders. I can't wait until 2012 where the Olympics are in London. Hopefully Great Britain will do even better on their own turf. Well, that's about it for now, I will be speaking to you soon!

No comments: